Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to Bart. This is his first as a biological daddy. What a good dad he has turned out to be. Of course, this is not a surprise to me, he has had a lot of good practice with Morgan and Jake and he is a wonderful stepdad to them. Thank you Bart for all that you do. I am repeatedly surprised and amazed by you and I thank you for working so hard to support your family. You are a good man and I am proud that you are my husband and the father to my kiddos. I love you eternally.

We had a nice weekend up in Paris, TX with Bart's mom and stepdad. We spent some time in the pool, which is the place to be in this weather, sheesh. It's been a strained relationship with them for so many reasons but things are really smoothing out for now and that is such a relief for everyone.

Morgan leaves for camp in the morning and will be gone the whole week. I wonder what age your children reach that you finally quit worrying... 30, 40, 50 perhaps. She went to this camp last year and had a blast so I'm sure she will be fine. Right? Of course she will. Won't she? Somebody stop me.

That's all for now,
Camille

2 comments:

Beth said...

*smack* Snap out of it!

She'll be great! And you'll hear all about the cool stuff she did while she was away from her parents. (And no, my grandparents STILL worry about my 55 year old mother. I don't think it EVER goes away.)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww!!

good daddy!!

Don't worry...your daughter will be okie dokie honkey dorie...

Hugs girl!!

OH...lost 10 lbs! Woo hoo! The race is on girl!