Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Not perpetually Father's Day...

I've been a lazy ass when it comes to posting lately. Sorry. What to write about?? Hmmm.... well, let's see, Francesca had her 4.5 month checkup and she is officially enormous! She weighs 17 lbs. 2. oz. and was 26.5 inches long and that puts her in the 95 percentile for weight, length, and head circumference too! She is so adorably cute! She likes to "talk" and loud too.

Summer is wearing me thin. I love, love, love being with the kids but I wish I could keep them better occupied and also figure out a way to keep the house clean with kids in it.

I had a spot on my shoulder that magically appeared in January and thought it looked like a pic I saw in my SELF magazine article about skin cancer so I took myself to the doctor today and he said it looked to him like a hemangioma - to me that is so strange because a year and a half ago I wouldn't have known what that was but since then it has been determined that I have a cavernous hemangioma on my liver, my daughter was born with one on her right thumb, and now this one on my shoulder... seems odd to me. So, next stop dermatologist where I will ask to have it removed but the doctor told me that would be an involved process what with all the bleeding, etc. We shall see.

Bart and I had an awful fight today. Yelling hateful things, crying, etc. Stress... you know? To make matters worse, Bart has to work 3rd shift for the next 3 nights. 3rd shift nearly cost us our marriage at one point in time and I don't think we can forget that so we are entering this with some stress anyways. It's just 3 days so we will make it I'm sure.

We went to Bart's sister's house over the 4th weekend - his youngest brother was in town on leave from the Navy. It was a nice weekend for the most part.

Well, that is the gist of it. I'll try to do better about updating.

TTFN,
Camille

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad you guys are doing well!