Friday, June 10, 2005

It's me.. 4 pounds lighter

So, I lost 4 pounds this past week and fit into my size 6 non-stretchy jeans. Yeah!! I still have about 16 more to go. I'll keep you posted!

This morning I took the kids over to the park and let them run wild. They were skipping rocks in the pond. I've never been able to do that! It wasn't too hot, I think the key is getting there in the morning.

On another note I was watching this program on cemetaries, etc. and in the 1800's a man patented an alarm - a bell was above ground and a rope extended into the casket. So IF A PERSON WAS BURIED ALIVE and then woke up... well, all they had to do was pull the bell. Apparently it sold pretty well as those in comas were commonly thought dead and buried. Unbelievable!

Just thought I'd share.

Camille

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats on the 4 lbs. The bell thing? Just creepy!

Lu said...

hi and thanks for stopping by my blog...you asked where in east tennessee i am from...and i was born in elizabethton and raised in erwin...(not far from johnson city)...although now i live in middle tennessee...

Anonymous said...

You suck! I can't seem to get the weight off but I can get my skinnier pants on. Does that count? LOL I still weigh 150 but I fit in my size 11s at least...working on the size 10 now. How did you lose all that weight? YES!! The race is on!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping my blog and for your nice compliment about my bracelets....I've enjoyed reading your posts...I loved the letter you shared that your husband wrote you. Beeeautiful! Again, thanks!
Kim