Monday, June 06, 2005

Of friends and fat...

Stacia and I had a good long talk today - don't know if 37 minutes will hold me over for the next 3 months or not, but I guess it will have to do. Stacia is leaving on a jet plane tomorrow morning and will be going to Russia for the summer. Have a wonderful time dear!

And for the other portion of this post we shall discuss me losing the last, lingering 20 lbs. since Francesca's birth. Since I have zero motivation but all the depression, I found a couple of folks on the WW board that have as much to lose as I do and we are being motivation for one another. Secretly, I'm just competitive enough for this to work. Someone else lose more than me? I think not!

It used to be easier than this to eat less, but then again, I used to slave away at a job that occupied all of my resources from 6am-6pm. Guess that made it easier.

I'm about to take Jake, for those of you playing the home version that would be sweet baby #2, to his swimming lessons. He was gone for the week down at his grandma's in Beaumont and I'm so glad he's home. We made it exactly 4 minutes from the time he came in to the time he couldn't find anything to do. Oh boy, summer could be long.

Well, that's all for today...
Camille

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow. My grandparents are there too. We shoulda carpooled! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ok girl...I'll race you to the skinny finish line! I've got about 20 lbs to lose myself..ready? Go! Keep me posted how much you lose every week!! I'll do the same. ;-)