Wednesday, June 15, 2005

If I look good in the color of baby poop - does that mean I'm a "fall"?

It was a fun morning. I had to empty the deep freeze because I thought that it wasn't working. As soon as we were done the deep freeze motor kicked back in. Because of that little episode, we were late for Morgan's orthodontic appointment. While at said appointment, sweet little Francesca had a major blowout... poop all over her and all over me. We slinked our way out to the car as inconspicuously as possible and tried to clean up the mess - she cleaned up better than me. Morgan informs me that she may need braces... AGAIN. Nope, she can live with a crooked tooth for all I care. Ok, maybe on a better day I'll feel differently. So, then sweet Francesca cried all the way home and finally fell asleep in a puddle of formula because little Jake was helping to "feed" her. Sigh.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Okay, I totally think you're a "fall". But maybe a "winter". But from the neck up? Totally a "summer"....

Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....the good ol' days. To be a mom...You know what is funny though...When they grow up you miss that.