Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What I'm NOT Doing...

1. studying
2. writing research papers
3. reading textbooks
4. taking exams

That's because I am sooooooo done with this semester. Will get my official grades on the 14th. It's nice to be relaxing in the evening.

Kiddo updates:

Morgan got a visit from a "friend" yesterday for the first time. She's ooged out for sure but not surprised and I.... well, I'm old.

Francesca got her little chubby sausage leg stuck between the rails on her crib yesterday and I had to grease her down with baby oil and pry apart the wooden bars with my super human mommy strength to get it out. Poor little pumpkin was in hysterics. Nice big bruise there now but she is ok.

Jake starts baseball for the first time. His first practice is on Saturday... at 12:30... for 2 hours... the temps are over 100 here now. I just can't even wait.

Lastly....

4 more days until school starts!!!

Camille

1 comment:

Undercover Mother said...

I've already decided that when my girls get a visit from Auntie Flo for the first time, we're going to have a celebration tea at the local foofy tea place. My mom just yelled at me for staining my knickers.