Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Stuffing envelopes and stuffing face...

This morning I went up to Morgan's school to assemble and stuff 900 orientation packets. That was about 2.5 hours of monotony but I really didn't mind. At least there was some adult conversation. The stuffing face part comes into play right about..... now. I have to get started on my research paper, write another paper on Wittgenstein, and then prepare for my Computer Final. So, of course, I must have chocolate.

On a final note, don't you LOVE it when you are so looking forward to that much needed cup of coffee and you scald your entire mouth with the first sip then rendering the remaining coffee (and chocolate - d*&# it all!) tasteless? Oh, I do so love that. It's almost even better when you do it with pizza.

I'm off to do my due diligence. Send me study vibes.

Camille

2 comments:

Stacia said...

If I send you study vibes, does that mean I lose them, or do mine strengthen as I share them? If they strengthen, than have them all! And yes, I hate it when I burn the roof of my mouth.

Bart's Camille said...

I think study vibes strengthen so I'll share with you and you share with me....