Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back to school...

Not me (yet) but the kids are back in school. So far, so good. I am starting to get back into a routine again which is just impossible with them home during the summer. As I type, Francesca is down for an afternoon nap and I have done some housework. Bart's parents are stopping in for a quick visit on their way back home - they had to come into "the city" for some doctor's appointments today.

Monday I started going to the gym, Tuesday I did an hour long cardio and weights class and by Tuesday night I HURT. So, I took Wednesday and Thursday off to heal up. Tomorrow I have a free consult with a Personal Trainer to tell me what I need to do to get my squishy butt and thighs into shape.

Bart has been working really hard, not only at his job, but on some freelance stuff as well. He is banking pretty well on that freelance job as they keep adding more and more to his to-do list. The extra money will come in handy but I miss my pirate hubby.

I am meeting with a lady on Friday that needs some part time, flexible hours help with her in-home childcare. If I got that, it would bring in a little extra cash as well.

'Cesca's new word is "Pway" - for play, of course. She thinks I'm taking her to playgroup or the play area at the gym every time I load her up in the car. She can say a lot of words now... including the "Momma" I hear her saying now. She woke up from that little nap. Oh well.

Well, I guess that's about all the update I have for now.

More later...
Camille

No comments: