Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Don't count me out yet!

I've been neglecting my blog lately. I guess it just hasn't been a priority lately. I need to get back in the habit of posting though as it helps me focus a bit. I guess it kind of got lost in the shuffle that my life has become this summer. Summer is hectic anyways, even when I was working it was that way. Now that I stay at home, this is my second summer to do so, you can quadruple the chaos. Add to that the fact that I have started college again after... oh, a 12 year hiatus, you can pretty much say that I am just figuring out new ways to stay afloat. I have a big glass of wine while cooking dinner and then I stay up late with a pot of coffee doing my schoolwork. Don't get me wrong, I am loving this so much. I'm so glad that these are the things that I have to stress me out now. In other news, Bart decided he had enough of getting chunkier and decided to try out Weight Watchers (loosely - I just feed him based on WW and track points, etc.). He has lost 13 punds in 2 weeks. Sickening how guys can do that isn't it? When Bart and I met, talk about a physical attraction. My mouth literally watered and I couldn't speak (believe me that's rare). If Stacia hadn't gone and brought him to me to dance with... well, where would I be today? Thanks Stacia. Anyways, you know how you get nice and cozy in a relationship and um.... eat? Well, we did and we both changed. Me primarily because of this last pregnancy although I have had a few up and down weight swings of my own - usually 8-10 lbs one way or the other. Bart, well, see the aforementioned eating comment. Bart is prone to addiction and tends to transfer. If it's not one thing it's another and the latest thing was eating. It sure would be nice if we both could get back to looking like we did when we first met. Although, I have to say, I am truly glad that we have changed the way we did. We are a lot more secure in our relationship knowing that it was never just physical. Now if I could just motivate myself to get off my (flabby) butt and exercise. Why do I hate it so much??? Well, I've rambled enough and need to get back to my research now. I hope to update more.

Big sighs,
Camille

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»