Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Did it.

I did figure out a relevant example from my last post. I finally came up with the scene from "O Brother, Where Art Thou" (a great movie, by the way)where Pete was supposed to have been turned into a toad. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go rent the movie. "We thought you was a toad." Anyways, it was a good example.

I also did a detailed analysis on the Theory of Beauty according to Plotinus and I was so thrilled to get my professor's comments - he said (and I quote)

- very nice, substantial, and well structured thesis – perfect!
- great content
- great structure
- if you do not have any objections, I’d like to use it as a sample outline for future classes

Yay, I did a good job!!

Well, no sense basking in that too long - I have 3 chapters to read tonight, 2 quizzes to take, and another paper to write.

In other news, Bart has now lost 20.6 pounds. He is doing so well. Or, rather, I am doing so well at feeding him healthy foods and he is doing well not sabotaging it. I'm proud of him.

Jake is down in Beaumont visiting his dad's family - this is day #13 and it has been TOO LONG. I miss my boy. He is so precious. He is a very good boy - so polite and well behaved and funny and just tender hearted. I can't wait for him to come home. We all miss him a lot.

Morgan is beginning her scuba diving courses this weekend to obtain her certification. She is both nervous and excited. (So am I for that matter.)

'Cesca is a little imp. Such a cutie and so bright. She is just a little chatterbox now and she parrots much of what we say.

I'm blessed with beautiful, healthy, well-balanced kids. God willing, that's just how they will stay.

Well, I have to hit the books again.

Until later,
Camille

1 comment:

Stacia said...

That's so cool about the professor's comments. Do you want to outline my proposal for me? With all the healthy cooking for Bart, have you lost any weight? I think I've dropped a few pounds. I feel like I look better anyway (isn't that feeling what really matters?)