Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sweat and other interesting topics....

I suppose I should be grateful that it isn't August. August in Dallas is miserably hot and humid. What I am NOT grateful for is the fact that my air conditioner quit working this morning. Blech. For those of you not following the bouncing ball over the lyrics of my life's happy tune, let me fill you in.... I have no job and air conditioning people aren't cheap. I have decided to eat ice cream instead of worry about it. I have also decided to wait until Tuesday to call the thieves, I mean AC repairman, since I don't want to have to pay quadruple for it being over a holiday weekend.

Aside from that, Bart and I argued most of the day yesterday which is not really normal for us anymore. Then last night, Morgan's 11th birthday party at her dad's house. It was supposed to be a pool party but it rained buckets yesterday so... we let them swim anyways. I mean, they were going to get wet anyway right? The party was fun for them.

Jake is with his dad in Beaumont this week. So, it's just me and 'Cesca this week. Well, if I don't post tomorrow - Happy Memorial Day - which is kind of stupid to say, I don't think we're supposed to necessarily be HAPPY on Memorial Day. Just memorialize those fighting for us and those that have fought for us in the past.

Camille

1 comment:

Beth said...

OH. My. God. Woman! You went without AC this weekend? At least your AC picked a (relatively) cool few days. It could've been the middle of August literally and you'd be sitting there in 110 degree heat wondering when a cool gust of air was going to sweep by.