Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Not quite summertime and the living is relatively easy...

The blogs I read have made me feel almost a little guilty. Seems everyone is having it pretty rough with their new little babies and you know what? I'm not. Maybe I don't count because this is my third time around. Whatever the reason, I don't have a lot of trouble with Francesca. She has her crabby days but mostly, she is just a pleasant baby. She has her daily ups and downs but it's no big deal. So, don't hate me because my baby is beautiful.

Bart is burned out. It's been a long road of education and interviewing and still naught to show for it all and he is so tired. Poor Bart. After a while, consolation seems trite. I just let him rant now. I can't blame him. I would rant too. I just try to get him to rant more quietly.

Well, that's all for now.

Camille

1 comment:

Beth said...

Be happy about your happy baby! It's wonderful!

What industry is Bart going into? Sounds miserable, whatever it is. I think I'd be pretty gripey too.