Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Stacia Interviews Camille

1. What is your most favorite memory of us together?

This is a tough one. Honestly, I really think that my favorite is a very simple, not so exciting memory. I loved our sleepovers at your house, I slept on the trundle bed and we would talk so late into the night. We never quit talking in order to go to sleep we just talked until one of us was completely incoherent and then we just slipped into sleep - probably still talking. I've never had that with any other 'friend', never so much to talk about, never the desire to listen and talk, never the comfort. I guess that's my favorite. Is that stupid?

2. What do you consider your best physical feature?

My eyes. Not just because of how they look but because of what they see.

3. If you were given $5000 and couldn't spend it on anyone but yourself (and not on bills) what would you do with it?

I would have a breast lift and augmentation. I've breastfed 3 kids, need I say more?

4. Where's the one place you want to visit with just you and Bart? The whole family? Just you?

I would like to go to Bali with Bart. I would like to take the whole family to Europe. I would like to go to Maui.

5. Do you still want to be an astronaut? If not, what is the non-realistic job you would like?

Yes, I think that is still my best non-realistic job fit. I would love to see what the Earth looks like from far, far above.

Thought provoking questions. Thanks Stacia.

P.S. Love ya!

Camille

4 comments:

Stacia said...

I knew you were going to put breat augmentation! I loved our sleepovers too, but at your house we always made brownies and we didn't have that stuff at my house. But I still think my favorite memory is when we dropped my sister in the mall fountain!

Stacia said...

ok, I don't know what a breat is: I meant breast. Also, remember that one sleepover at my house when my parents got a little loud! boy, that was embarassing (which is why I'm posting it on the world wide web).

Beth said...

Ooooh....I like the eye answer!

Anonymous said...

I'm with the other 2 on the breast thing...I think I would get one too...2 kids...lets just say I now tuck them into my belt but everyone else seems to think I'm pregnant again.