Monday, November 08, 2004

Long weekend...

I managed to stay busy this weekend. I shampooed the living room carpet to see if it would look less like a crime scene in there but alas, the stains are tougher than I gave them credit for. I started reading a book, The Blind Assassin, which is pretty cool so far. I went to both of the kids' last soccer games and I went shopping for Jake - he is growing like a weed and had nothing to wear. I also went and did some much overdue grocery shopping with Bart.

Bart and I got into a stupid argument last night all because I said something that he took in a way that I did not intend it... it went from bad to worse. I'm still licking my wounds a bit from that one. It was just his tone of voice. Sometimes it seems like how a person REALLY feels seeps out when they don't realize it and it's hard to take something back once it's been said. I've said some things in the past to Bart that I wish I could take back but he'll never forget them. I guess it was his tone last night that forged it into my brain. I'm having a harder time shaking this off than I usually do.

I love Bart and my feelings were hurt.

Ok, I'm moving on now.

On an even UNHAPPIER note, I am beginning to get cellulite on my hips! OH MY GOD! PLEASE tell me it goes away when I get un-fat.... Oh I was so NOT prepared for this. Ick, yuck, blech, arrrghh.

Sigh.

Camille

2 comments:

Stacia said...

The Blind Assassin is a great book! Atwood is one of my favorites. I've read just about all of it, and there is a lot.

If it makes you feel better, I have cellulite on my thighs and ass and I'm still hotter than hell. Men don't really notice when they can't really see anything anyway!

Beth said...

I've read this post 3 times now. I've decided to refrain from properly commenting until I have something positive to say about cellulite. I'll let you know as soon as that happens.