Friday, November 12, 2004

Francesca @ 24w 3d

So, thanks to my shortened cervix we got a second ultrasound yesterday and another look at little Francesca. She is looking good! She's a svelte 1lb. 12oz. - looks like she might be able to be a super-model as long as she can maintain her weight. I was relieved to see she DOES have a right arm, as well as a left one. It dawned on me after the 1st ultrasound that I didn't see it. She didn't have to have a right arm for me to love her, but it helps when you want to play pat-a-cake. Anyways, all is well in my womb and the cervix is looking like a non-issue since it only shortened by 2mm in the past 4 weeks and that could just be due to the margin of error. So, looks like she will be a February baby after all, knock on wood.

Bart and I decided that we would skip the trip to visit his family at Thanksgiving. I'm relieved. I don't want to hear his mom exclaim how fat I am while lifting up my shirt - that just may require more restraint than I possess. Now I have to figure out how to get out of Christmas... think, think, think.....

Well, that's all for now folks.

Camille

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad to hear everything's okay! (She'd also have to have a right arm for all those bear-hugs!)