Monday, November 01, 2004

And so it begins...

the dark season, that is. I always become varying phases of a train wreck during the fall and winter months because it is dark in the morning when I leave for work and it's dark in the evening when I leave the office to come home. It makes me so sad. I feel like I roll my kids out of bed in the morning and get home in time to kiss them goodnight. I fall apart every year during this time and spend the rest of the year trying to paste myself back together. Well, that's all I wanted to say today. I have to leave now - in the dark - to drive home, an hour long drive. Sigh. Choke. Sniff.

Camille

1 comment:

Beth said...

I always have a hard time in winter too. Maybe women are more affected by that seasonal syndrome thingie. I don't know. But from about now until Christmas, it seems like, I'm always more "blah" than normal.