Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Dunno why...

But I haven't been able to log on to blogspot in order to post in over a week and now, out of the clear blue sky, voila, it works. Oh well, whatever. The last 2 days I have felt almost normal as far as the nausea goes - not too bad. I've replaced that with being unable to comfortably bend over anymore. That's so much fun to admit at only 12 wks of pregnancy. Everyone around me knows I'm pregnant now - well, except for maybe blind people, maybe they don't know. I am officially in all maternity, all the time, clothes. I can't believe how large I am. Stunning.

This week my twin brother and sister turned 16 years old. I'm ancient. I can't believe how the time has gone. Of course my own are 10 and soon to be 6. I really am getting old. We did the whole back to school shopping thing this past weekend. My son's nice new sneakers for school are already mud coated. Grrrrr.

Soon we'll be engulfed in soccer practices, homework, and all that jazz and time will really fly then.

Bart is fine. I think he starts on days in a couple of weeks - thank the good Lord Almighty. I'm so over him being so miserable about his schedule and the failure of the rest of the world to accomodate it. It has been a long, hard road for him but I think it served him well, really. How many people have a whole degree that they earned at work?

Well, lemondrops and cheese nips to all the people I like and sardines to those I don't....

Camille

No comments: