Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Getting bigger...

That's pretty much all that can be said of me at this time.  I am getting definitively bigger.  I am wearing maternity pants for the first time today.  I must say that maternity pants have come a long way in the past 7 years.  These pants have no panel - instead they have a zipper on each side and d-ring belt adjustments on each side.  Beneath the zipper is another stretchy piece of matching fabric.  The bigger you get the more you unzip each side and adjust the d-rings further out.  Pretty darn cool if you ask me. 

So, yesterday I got home from work.  Both the kids were with their dads and Bart wasn't home - I figured he had either gone running or gone to get something to eat.  I looked out the window to see if his car was out front and had to do a double take.  There in the front yard stood Bart talking to exii # 2.   Now there has been considerable tension between those 2 so I couldn't help but wonder about the chat fest in the front yard. 

Turns out ex was running late getting Jake and called Bart to see if he could get him.  He did and then ex came to the house to pick up Jake.  Everyone was extraordinarily civil and they even shook hands at parting.  Huh.  Who knew?  I think that was a BIG step for the both of them.  To know that they can actually look at each other without the primal desire to kill the other.  It's a start. 

Bye for now...
Camille

No comments: