Friday, July 16, 2004

There's a baby in there!

It's official.  There IS a baby and it's little bitty heart was beating at 150 bpm.  At this point in time, the only thing distinguishable on the little guy/girl is the heart.  Those 2-d ultrasound images don't exactly allow you to see much detail.  Bart was right there with me holding my hand and his mouth was wide open.  He was amazed.  What a great feeling.  Thankfully, there is just one baby and they were very pleased at what they were looking at.  By my calculations the baby is at 7 w 3 d but by theirs it was 8 w 3 d.  Either way, that is a good thing.  It's bad if the baby measures smaller for their gestational age but bigger is a good thing!  I'm still feeling so much better with the help of the phenergan (?) but you'll be happy to hear that the good doctor has called me in some in pill form now that I may not puke them up.
 
Well, enough for now...
Camille

No comments: