Monday, August 16, 2004

Thank you cranky husband

I wanted to write a thank you to my husband. I have no clue if he even reads my blog anymore. I think he doesn't because he never comments on it. But, that's kind of why I'm writing it here. Not because I think he won't see it, but because if he knows I wrote it without even knowing if he would read it, he'll know I meant it.

For cracking the kids up, making them laugh like I rarely have, thank you. For hundreds of trips to McDonalds, Burger King, Sonic, KFC, Wendy's, and Taco Bell, thank you. For thousands of trips to the kitchen for ice cream, sodas, salt, Tony Cacheres, thank you. For shoving your irritation below the surface for a kid that wants to snuggle on the bed with us, thank you. For mowing the lawn, thank you. For half killing yourself at your damn job, thank you. For picking up the kids and dropping them off, thank you. For being such an excellent teacher to Jake and someone Morgan will talk to, thank you. For being the man that after 4 years together, still makes me melt, thank you. For stopping smoking again, thank you. For taking care of yourself, thank you. For going to school, thank you. For believing in me, thank you. For coming home, thank you. For not giving yourself an out, thank you. For giving me a few bucks when I'm broke, thank you. For being you, thank you, thank you, thank you. For being with me and the kids, thank you a million times over. I could go on and on and on.

You are loved. (Even when you're cranky)

Camille

No comments: