Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Yesterday was very momentous...

I couldn't take it anymore. I went home and grapped a hpt and tested. It came up positive so fast that I thought there might be something wrong with it. Bart went to the store and picked up some First Response Early tests. The 2nd line was there too!!!
I'm happy. Bart's reaction was not exactly as I'd pictured in my head. I was thinking he'd grab me and hug me and smile from ear to ear and maybe cry a little bit. Nope. He was just shocked. Just dead pan shocked. I guess you never can tell how someone will react. Oh well. Maybe his reaction at birth will be like I imagine. Maybe. I know he is happy but stunned. I think even though we were actively trying he didn't think it would happen. Silly Bart. He's warming up to the idea. He was very smiley this morning and not in that weird "i better smile or she'll think I'm not happy" kind of way either. So, he's coming around. I love him. I love all of my babies - including this bitsy little one.

Camille

No comments: