Monday, June 28, 2004

I'm back from Phoenix...

What a wonderful trip we had! I must say, I didn't expect Phoenix to look the way it did. It has it's own kind of beauty. We stayed at the Desert Ridge Resort which was AMAZING! We stayed in Room 3409 - just so I can remember for when we go back again in some odd years. The resort smelled like flowers everywhere. The room was lovely. They have a lazy river you can float on and pools and all kinds of cool stuff - live music every night, etc. We were so sad to leave but happy to get back to the kids and the 20 degree temp drop from Phoenix to Dallas was a pleasant surprise!

We went to the Grand Canyon - there are no words to describe it accurately. We drove back to Phoenix through Sedona and that was also breathtakingly beautiful even if the road into Sedona from the north was a bit treacherous. I surprised Bart by renting a 2004 mustang convertible while we were there - it was a great car to have in the elevations we were conquering - we were over 8000 feet up!!!!

We had a terrific time and Bart and I only had a couple of brief spats - I barely remember them already. It was by far our best vacation and I loved it all.

Then this morning I went to the doctor and she confirmed my pregnancy and was quite surprised by our fertility! I go in in another 2 weeks for a sonogram - yippee. I think she would like to make sure it's just one and see if everything is "so far, so good".

I'm excited!

Bye for now...
Camille

No comments: