Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Stacy

I didn't mention it before. Stacy, she's the friend everyone wishes they had, she came in from Wisconsin this past week. She looked great. It's always great to see her and so hard to say goodbye to her when she leaves. Wish I could keep her. She kept me sane at my daughter's b-day party.

Got my haircut this weekend. Already thinking of good pregnant lady haircuts. Why does everything have to do with a baby? Found some cute maternity clothes websites:

funkymamamaternity.com
pumpkinmaternity.com

I read on babyzone.com all about the first trimester of pregnancy. Geez, I'm actually getting on my own nerves with all this prego talk. It's pretty idiotic to get so submerged in this without even knowing if I am or not. Sigh.

I'm going to kick my own butt and get back to work now.

Camille

No comments: