Thursday, June 10, 2004

6 DPO

If you have ever been on those "Trying to Conceive" message boards you understand the Title of this blog. 6 DPO - Six days post ovulation. I try not to read too much into every little thing but I am failing miserably at that. For instance - I keep having cramping in my pelvic region. Strange for me. I was dizzy for 2 days. I've been very tired and have lots of cm. If you don't know what cm is then guess what? You don't want to. I told Bart that I'm trying to convince myself that I am not pg so that I won't be so disappointed if that is the outcome. I'm not a very patient person. The bottom line is I want it now - this month, the first try. Hey, it happens, right? But I've read so much about people that try for 8-9 months - even longer. I guess that my motto should be "if at first you don't succeed - try, try again."

Bart told me last night he was planning to quit smoking - that he doesn't need it and it scares him anyway. Proud of him.

I was snappy with Bart this morning because I was running late. Sorry, Bart. I love you with all of my heart. Also, sorry about leaving my equipment lying all up on the bed this morning, like I said, I woke up late.

Well, I guess I'd better work some more now...

Camille

No comments: