Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Return of the Blah...

The second trimester was pretty nice... Now I'm in # 3 and I'm afraid the Blah has returned. The past 2 mornings I have been waking up feeling weak and shaky and have to lay/sit down a whole lot. I'm hoping it's just a passing thing... I have too much to get done before Christmas, before Francesca.

Speaking of Francesca - I found her a $600 crib and a $100 crib mattress that were new in April '04 for a grand total of $150 including delivery to the house! This couple had their baby in April and have had the crib in their room but then decided on co-sleeping instead and the crib is in the way. So, it's essentially brand new. I looked up the crib on some retail sites (you can only get this crib at specialty stores) and sure enough it ranges from $589-629 retail.

So, Francesca will be sleeping in style. I'm so excited!! Plus, my mom is sending us $100 of that $150 as a present for little baby 'Cesca. So... yeah!!

Well, I'm going to get some water now and try not to pass out.

Camille

1 comment:

Stacia said...

due to certain disgusting, terrible, awful, mind-boggling events of the past week, I've decided you should not leave your house by yourself, or let anyone into your house, except me. At least until the baby is born.