Thursday, October 14, 2004

She looked beautiful...

Our baby girl looked beautiful on that ultrasound screen. She was sucking her thumb with vigor and she looked perfect to me and her daddy.

Now I have to keep her in there long enough. Turns out all these contractions HAVE been doing something and my cervix is significantly shortened. I have to start on Terbutaline to stop the contractions.

Now I just pray. I want everything to be alright. I try not to show that I am scared.

Mom reminded me that the Bible says, "Be anxious for nothing but in all things give thanks." That's what I'm holding on to. Thank you for this baby girl. Thank you for this hope. Thank you for seeing me through. Thank you for knowing that losing her WOULD be too much for me to handle, for Bart to handle. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Keep her in there and just as my prayer has always been for my 2 beautiful children before this one, I now include her, keep my babies safe and healthy. Amen.

Camille


No comments: