Monday, October 11, 2004

Funk

That's what I was officially in on Sunday. A big, fat, ugly, gray, cloudy, grizzly bear funk. Poor Bart. He took all he could before snapping at bedtime. Think my crabbiness finally broke him. Sorry about all that Bart. I couldn't shake it. I was snappy and bitter all day long. I was upset about the house being a mess, about ex #1 griping at my daughter until she was in hysterics, about keeping ex #2's dog, about soccer in the rain, about getting so freaking big, about money, about work, and about the stress of starting over with this sweet baby, which I will love completely, already do, but that will cause all of the aforementioned stressors to be accompanied with lack of sleep and further frayed nerves. Sigh.

I'm a tad overwhelmed.

Anyway, sorry Bart.

Camille

No comments: