Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Francesca Claire

She has a name! I am increasingly excited and nervous. I don't know how good this whole short cervix thing is. I'm just more and more concerned about it. I am down to having 3-4 contractions a day but we're not talking about your garden variety BH contractions - we're talking about OMG, must-breathe-now, it will be over soon kind of contractions. I'm worried they are being VERY effective. I want her so badly. I just have to cook her at least 12 more weeks.

Thanks for the congratulations on our anniversary. We went to Houston for an airshow and went to Johnson Space Center. Since I've spent the last couple of years dragging Bart around San Antonio shopping, I figured I'd be a sport and do "guy" stuff this year. Of course, it was a modified version because I could only take so much of the Houston heat and humidity and needed to be babied quite a bit. It was nice anyway in spite of the concrete slab the hotel was trying to pass off as a bed. The point is, we went away and enjoyed each other's company.

Well, now I need to wrap up for the day.

Camille

2 comments:

Stacia said...

What about the middle name of emerson? What happened to that? And while Francesca is very beautiful, is does give the impression you're giving birth to a saint. I still like Alexandria.
Stacia

Beth said...

First? I love it! I think it sounds beautiful.

Second? You're in Frisco. I'm in Dallas. I think you're the first blogger I've found remotely close to me. Weird!

Third? Maybe she's just as excited about meeting you as you are about meeting her. Keep us informed!