Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Still gagging and other pleasantries....

WHAT is going on?? Why am I now 5 months pregnant and still gagging, fighting nearly every morning to keep from puking. I'm so TIRED of that. It will be so nice to eat and drink whatever I want, to not have to rate it on the nauseous scale first.

I got one of those snoogle pillows or whatever they're called. They're enormous pillows for pregnant women that are curved and long and you can put them in whatever position you want. I decided I love mine. I make it into a big circle and sit in the middle of it - kind of like a nest and at night I just get all entertwined up in it. It's the most comfortable I've been in a while so that's a good thing.

I'm completely self conscious lately about Bart and my lack of 'intimacy', if you know what I mean. I HATE IT. I like being with him, it's fun and good and well, it's normal to need that. I can't blame him that he doesn't see me in the same way now. Duh, I can look in the mirror. I am just really struggling with this. I respect the way he feels about it but at the same time, I want him to still want me. To clarify, he hasn't ever said anything about the way I look, just the general concerns of me being pregnant plus his feeling that I'm kind of sacred, in a way, right now, and I love that about him. But, I can't help but think that there's more to it than that - not that I wouldn't understand - I don't look good - I look round and big. I'm NOT used to this. I DON'T like it.

Did I mention I'm ready for February?

Camille
Camille



1 comment:

Beth said...

I would love to give you words of encouragement on this one, but I can't. I puked for 7 months with mine. The last 2 months, however, were blissfully unpukey. Good luck, sweetie.