Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Come out, come out, whoever you are...

Every night this week I lie in bed and time contractions for 3-4 hours. Every night they get to about 13-15 minutes apart and then stop. Enough teasing me already! Let's get this show on the road. I would very much like to have this baby and not be pregnant ever, ever again. I'm so tired. At last Thursday's appt I was dilated to 1.5 cm and was 60% effaced and I go back to the dr again today. I'll be glad to see what, if anything, this week's contractions have done to me. Oh, here's a nice strong one as we speak.... ooooh, these are so much fun. Especially sitting at your desk at work. Love it! Bart has put himself back on the patch and so far, so good. Has been a little "antsy" and broke down and smoked a couple of times but overall is really handling this well so far. Well, I have to waddle down the hall for a meeting now.

Camille

1 comment:

Beth said...

Take care, girl. We're all waiting for news!