Friday, February 11, 2005

STILL pregnant...

Over 3 cm dilated. 75% effaced. Bag of amniotic fluid literally BULGING. Head WAY low. Yet, still pregnant. To quote my doctor, "I can't understand why you aren't going into labor." Um, yeah, me neither.

Will induce on Thursday if Francesca still hasn't come by then. I think she's quite comfy where she is, thank you very much, so I do anticipate being induced at this point.

Sorry for being so unreachable. Story for another time and place. Let's all think happy, go-into-labor thoughts please!! Thanks so much.

That's it for now.

Camille

1 comment:

Stacia said...

If I remember correctly, didn't you go into labor the day you were supposed to be induced with Morgan? Call me Wednesday night to let me know. I won't be here, but leave a message. I love you!