Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Maximum: 23 Working Days

That lifts my spirits some! I just figured out that there are a maximum of 23 working days left prior to me taking my maternity leave. Oh that is SO good. It even sounds like a number I can handle and I like that. That being said, I am also down to a maximum of 41 days until this baby is born! Tick, tock, tick, tock. Come on already! I washed up the baby stuff for the bassinette and the carseats and the swing. There is still a lot to be done around the house but Bart has committed 4 weekend hours to me each weekend to help me get this stuff done and that should help out a lot.

Bart has just enrolled in his MBA program through Colorado Technical University. He will be done in 15 months. I am already counting the months - I'll be glad when that is done. I can only imagine how stressed out he is going to be and I hate the thought of that. He's a tough cookie though and I'm sure he'll pull through okay.

Well, enough for now.

Camille

No comments: