Friday, July 27, 2007

Ummm, it's vintage....

So, since I start work on Monday, I have had to go through my closet and see what is still wearable from my work wardrobe from 2.5 years ago, well, actually more like over 3 years ago since my work wardrobe for most of 2004 and the first two months of 2005 consisted of maternity clothes.

So, I found a couple of things in my closet that I've had FOREVER.

A GAP red long sleeve t-shirt that I've had since I was 14.
A t-shirt from a walk-a-thon I did when I was 15.
A dress I wore to a company party when I was 23.

I wondered what are the oldest items of clothing still in your closet?

What's the most useless thing you have in your closet that you will probably never, ever wear?

Mine is a pair of black cowboy boots that a guy bought me on our first date so he could take me to a country bar. I don't really do the cowboy boot thing (or the country bar thing). I wore them one other time for a western themed night at a conference I went to in Scottsdale, AZ. I keep them just in case I have another need for for western night attire.

Going back in the closet...
Camille

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Moving has really cleaned out my closet. I do have a few t-shirts from high school. But my big treasure, an academic letterman's sweater from Marcus high school. When am I EVER going to wear that?

Gil said...

I have a baseball uniform I wore for a Charity Game.

It's actually pretty cool, it's a throwback from the 1920's Negro League. I'll never wear it again but it looks good hanging there.

I just got rid of 45+ NH shirts that I've collected over the years :)