Friday, December 09, 2005

Still Alive...

I was in my cave for a while. A little delayed postpartum depression or something remotely related to it. I am doing much better, having emerged from aforementioned cave. While I was in my cave, Francesca got her 2nd tooth one week after the first tooth, she learned to clap, she learned to dance, she learned to wave. She is awesome. In other cave news, Bart got a fabulous new job. He was hired to program but unfortunately hasn't been able to do much of that yet - he is concerned about that but hopefully once the dust settles, he will get to do what he was hired to do. The money is a lot better so that is nice too. We both joined a gym and I have started doing Pilates - which completely kicks my ass. A lot harder than I thought it would be! Love it though. Came out of cave just in time for holiday chaos. Yippee. Anyways, just a post to say hello.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Glad you're back. I'll be home soon. Can't wait to see you. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Good Day Bart's Camille, I just did a search for make money on the internet and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in Still Alive... and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for make money on the internet
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/2089.html and http://googleindex.info/2695.html