Sunday, September 18, 2005

Digital memories...

I love our digital camera. The only thing I dislike about it is that I NEVER get any images printed out. I love our mini-movies on the digital camera but never go back and look at them. Well, I did that tonight. Looked back at the movies and pics from Bart's graduation, when little 'Cesca was just confirmed to be in my belly. I wasn't even showing yet to the untrained eye. Bart is so very entertaining in every movie I catch him in and it reminds me of why I love him. He's an extension of me and I love how we are so comfortable with each other. Looked at all the pics from the Phoenix trip, from Christmas time last year when my belly was oh so big, etc. My children are wonderful, all of them, Jake is crazy and sweet as sugar. Morgan is so dramatic and sincere. I adore my family. What a wonderful bunch I have. Looked at pics from the hospital, from 'Cesca's first bath. I had a wonderful waltz down memory lane. Sigh. So in love with my family right now.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

I loved the pics you sent me!!! She is so big and beautiful!!!! And Jake looks so old. When did that happen?