Thursday, September 29, 2005

Baby Update

Since I NEVER remember to write anything in a baby book, this is kind of my journal for keeping track of what Francesca is up to. She is almost 7.5 months old now and loves to eat Gerber Sweet Potato snacks - they look like cereal. She has no teeth yet but still will eat just about anything. She drinks from a sippy cup now but not the no-spill kind - I guess she likes the water to drip out a little into her mouth and in BIG news... she says Da-Da. She has also entered her clingy phase - it's "all momma all the time" around here lately. I'm also so happy because last night she slept for 4 hours in her crib! We're co-sleepers and when she sleeps with me she will sleep all night. I'm trying to break the co-sleeping thing gradually because she is a big old bed hog now. So for phase one I put her down for the night in her crib and then when she wakes up bring her to bed. Usually she sleeps for only 1 to 2 hours before she wakes up. So, this was a nice little change. Well, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

So when she wants to know about herself when she was a baby, are you going to sit her down at your blog?