Friday, January 25, 2008

A Place I Want to See: Białowieża Primeval Forest in Poland

I am currently reading Alan Weisman's The World Without Us. It is a writing about what would become of the world we leave behind should we cease to exist. I find it very interesting. In one chapter Weisman describes the Bialowieza Primeval Forest. I was captivated. So, it's been added to my "places I want to go before I die" list. Anyone up for a trip to Poland? Anyone have some cash? (Image from http://againess.wikidot.com/xoo )

2 comments:

Stacia said...

I'll go with you! I heard that was a great book, let me know what you think of it. Can we use monopoly money?

Unknown said...

Hi, i drop into this page, when i look for good phothos of bialowieża primeval forest. i live in białowieża, so write to me at adress aldigern@gmail.com if you're still interested to travel to Poland. If you come when i will have free time i can be your guide for free.