Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Too sickening to do...

We couldn't do it. It was too much stress, too many red flags, just way too much, period. So, we have agreed to not even discuss it for another year. In the meantime, Francesca loves her school. Jacob and Morgan started back to school yesterday. So far, so good.

Yesterday was also Jacob's 9th birthday. That's so hard to believe that he is that old. I remember bringing home my skinny lanky precious baby boy just like it was yesterday. It was probably the hardest day of my life because I was bringing him home to raise by myself, together with his big sister. I was scared and lonely. It made me love him all the more. He was and is the sweetest boy. I couldn't have asked for more.

My classes start back up tomorrow. I'm most nervous about that. I've handled going back to work pretty well but I haven't been in classes either. I don't know how I'm going to juggle everything. Already things are slipping - the grocery shopping, the meals, the patience. Bart is already telling me that I don't HAVE to work. We shall see. I really hope to handle it all. If I can't I guess work is going to have to go, I can't and won't quit school again.

Well, I guess that's about it for now.

Camille

No comments: